Office of Audit, Risk and Compliance (OARC) talent and resources advance and integrate risk awareness, internal controls and compliance requirements; collaborate on proactive and innovative improvements to business processes; and provide high-quality audit and advisory services to university and health system stakeholders.
Goals of our mission:
- Recruit and develop high-caliber people
- Be leaders
- Deliver recognized value
- Make important professional contributions (external)
- Achieve more together
- Partner and collaborate with our Duke community
- Focus on synergy
- Adhere to professional standards and institutional expectations
- Provide uncompromised services
- Communicate and act with honesty, fairness, openness, respect and empathy
- Create understanding and collaboration across dimensions of difference
- Promote thinking and action based on merit
- Recognize and respect the value of individuals and their perspectives
- Be accountable to our stakeholders and each other
- Maintain confidentiality
- Keep promises and follow through on commitments
- Listen, understand, engage and apply knowledge to develop solutions
- Build on success and grow from mistakes
- Constantly adapt; commit to training, coaching, research and curiosity
- Innovate, challenge the status quo and exceed stakeholder expectations
- Invest in people and resources
- Build relationships, deliver value and communicate clearly
Leigh P. Goller
Joanna F. Rojas
Leigh F. Baxter
David J. Falcone
Keith E. Stouder
Organizational Chart and Directory
OARC's staffing structure is laid out in our org chart.
For our staff directory please click here.
Duke University seeks to attain and maintain a place of leadership in all that we do. This includes leadership in environmental stewardship and sustainability on campus, in our medical institutions and in the larger community of which we are a part. The Duke Office of Audit, Risk and Compliance is proud to be a Certified Duke Green Workplace. For more information on Duke Sustainability, please visit sustainability.duke.edu. Bleed Blue. Live Green.