Duke Alert Bar


University-Related Policies

Duke_PoliciesFor all university-related policies please click this icon.



Duke Health Policy Center


eGRC System - Requires Duke Login

Policy statements specific to Duke University Health System/Duke Health and Duke University may be accessed via this icon link.  Access is restricted to employees that have been granted log-on privileges and requires a NetID and password.

Audit-Related Policies

Duke General Accounting Procedures (Duke GAP) -- The Duke General Accounting Procedures (GAPs) are workflow overviews, forms and other tools to assist in the day-to-day financial operations for the business units of the Duke Community.  They provide account code structure, general ledger account definitions, journal-voucher workflow procedures, capital asset acquisition and disposal procedures, space allocation information, and fiscal year-end close information. 

Duke Human Resources  -- Duke Human Resources (HR) provides the Duke workforce with employment and organizational policies and procedures, as well as, tools and workflows for employees and supervisors in the Duke community.  Additionally, HR provides employee benefits resources, performance appraisals processes, supports staff recruitment and provides training and development. 

IT Security Office listing of Policies, Procedures, Standards

Privacy-Related Policies

Duke University

Duke Health

Some policies that can be searched by name or key word from the search box at the eGRC System (see link above) are:

  • Electronic Communication Policy 
  • Breach of Protected Health Information/Patient Privacy Policy 
  • Visiting Observer Policy (Non-Physician) 
  • Uses and Disclosures of Protected Health Information for Marketing  
  • Protecting the Confidentiality of Social Security Numbers Policy  

Conflict of Interest Policies

Please contact Duke University Compliance Program (e-mail link) for questions relating to Conflict of Interest Policy for Members of the Governing Boards  (approved November 2017)

Call Research Integrity Office or Office of Research Support for additional question relating to:

Back to Top