Duke Health Policy Center
Policy statements specific to Duke University Health System/Duke Health and Duke University may be accessed via this icon link. Access is restricted to employees that have been granted log-on privileges and requires your NetID and Password to login.
Duke General Accounting Procedures (Duke GAP) -- The Duke General Accounting Procedures (GAPs) are workflow overviews, forms and other tools to assist in the day-to-day financial operations for the business units of the Duke Community. They provide account code structure, general ledger account definitions, journal-voucher workflow procedures, capital asset acquisition and disposal procedures, space allocation information, and fiscal year-end close information.
Duke Human Resources -- Duke Human Resources (HR) provides the Duke workforce with employment and organizational policies and procedures, as well as, tools and workflows for employees and supervisors in the Duke community. Additionally, HR provides employee benefits resources, performance appraisals processes, supports staff recruitment and provides training and development.
- Duke Compliance Policy
- Duke Confidentiality Policy
- Duke Confidentiality Agreement
- Duke Use of Computing & Electronic Resources Policy
- Duke Policy on Social Security Number Usage
These policies can be found on the eGRC System (NetID required) Type the policy name or key words in the search box and click the policy button for the following policies.
- Electronic Communication Policy
- Visiting Observer Policy (Non-Physician)
- Uses and Disclosures of Protected Health Information for Marketing
- Protecting the Confidentiality of Social Security Numbers Policy